forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index forum.comicostrich.com
ComicOstrich Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

V3 SNES sprites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Station V3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SomethingFawful
Hatching

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 3:37 pm    Post subject: V3 SNES sprites Reply with quote

So I'm making a SMW ROM hack casually in my spare time. One of the levels in it is a V3 reference, or more specifically, it's a reference to the Universal Narration studio from the forms mostly. There's going to be a darkness gimmick because the batteries keep getting stolen and retrieved.

Then I got thinking what characters from V3 I could use as enemies. So far I've settled on Securiobot/Zap-O-Bot and an Alternate Reality Monster. Thinking about adding the GVP Welcome Director as the next one.

Anyway the graphics for them are turning out decent considering my complete and utter lack of artistic talent. I'll get to coding behaviour for them later.

Let me know if there's any other V3 characters who you think would fit the roll of "enemy"
Axonite
Super Ostrich

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those came out great!

I suppose there are a number of characters who could be an "enemy" of some sort, like the pirates, Morty's brother, the Trees of the Celestial Orb, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Station V3 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: