forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index forum.comicostrich.com
ComicOstrich Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Triangle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Comic Plugging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
animati
Egg

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: The Triangle Reply with quote

I love the V3. I know comicostrich is not exactly the same as V3 Smile but it's how I got here. I like comics which are witty, short and there isn't much to read. Not much of those on the Web actually (and, frankly, I'm fed up with Dilbert and tired of Garfield). Now after having V3 on my feed for some time I thought maybe you will be interested to see my triangular comic drawings.

Usually I pick up some philosophical questions and current events (from my life, no politics Very Happy ). Lately I've plunged into meditation and gardening, physics and foreign cuisine. Here you have a link:

http://wtfexperience.blox.pl/

I keep updating it about 3 times a week. It's in polish language but I write english translation below every time. There are not many english-speaking visitors, but if be, I will make normal in-comic translation.

I hope you will like at least some of the drawings Embarassed
Axonite
Super Ostrich

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum - Glad to hear you like Station V3! Smile

I do like your triangle drawings - the English translations help, but some of my favorites are the ones that don't need any, like this one. Smile
Egg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the sentences from V3 came over to my workplace, our section is now known as the Rumormongers, and we try to keep up this nickname because we like it ... I think "Rumor has it..." is the best meme in V3 Smile I wonder how hard is it to keep up the story of such comic strip? I don't have such a problem because I don't have a plot Smile
Axonite
Super Ostrich

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes it's easier writing a story, since the idea for the current strip will be to follow the previous one. But sometimes it's harder writing a story - because the current strip has to follow the previous one. Smile
Hatching

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, my friend who reads V3 now because of me says "rumor has it..." all the time now. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Comic Plugging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: