forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index forum.comicostrich.com
ComicOstrich Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Comic Plugging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDeeMan
Hatching

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: G.A.A.K: Groovy Ass Alien Kreatures Reply with quote

My name is TheDeeMan. My comic is called "GAAK" and it's a 50's style, monsters-run-amok, alien invasion adventure with Spielberg flair and a little Tim Burton thrown in for flavor. AND it was nominated for a Glyph Comic Award last year.

When aliens from outer space lead by the kooky maniacal, Jim Carrey like alien Gakk and his posse of "Acme Instant Alien Kreatures" invade a small suburban town called Eden'sVille and hatch a fiendish plot to take over the earth and meet the original cast of "Star Trek", four teenage misfit named Zach, Jemmy, Plato, and Chubs form an elite strike force of 6th grade commandos, armed with super soaker water guns and a full arsenal of dairy products, to stop the invasion, save the world, and show the aliens that the kids of america don't take crap from nobody--And no body snatchers, either!!!

I hope you enjoy GAAK. Smile

Dee

GAAK
www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/gaak/series.php

It's like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's tv show The Avengers with a dash of James Bond for flavor.
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/continentals/series.php
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Comic Plugging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: