forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index forum.comicostrich.com
ComicOstrich Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last Thursday/ V3 story line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Station V3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeb
Egg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:29 pm    Post subject: Last Thursday/ V3 story line Reply with quote

I found the V3 comics last thursday from a link on SMBC and have since read every single comic (I have insomnia and get about two hours of sleep a night and therefore have A LOT of time on my hands)... The story lines were all nice and neat and wrapped up but on May 07 this story line about the conspiracy began and all I have to say is... WTF is going on? This is all so random. And does anyone have any ideas on where this might be going and when this story arch might wrap-up...

Edit: By the way this isn't a knock on the comic... I love the strip, I'm just confused.
Axonite
Super Ostrich

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum! Glad you're enjoying the strip.

Edited highlights:

Some of the plotters contact the Station Authority and are arrested. The Plotter Fish returns home to get instructions, and then heads out to the Rumormongers' planet, where it crashes and winds up in Honest J!on's aquarium. Its bosses cancel the active part of the plot, and then a team of consultants led by Mr. Consultron shows up, and the station's crew is shipped off the the Generic Vacation Planet. And it turns out the consultants are up to no good - which may be part of the plot (or maybe another one?) against the station. After the station falls apart, Julius the Rumormonger tries to put it back together, with less than successful results. The station's crew returns to the Rumormongers' planet while a new station is supposedly being built. There's a temporal anomaly, and the real Mr. Consultron arrives. He introduces Floyd to his future self, who gives them the replacement station. Later, alternate reality monsters eat the station while the universe ends. Which means the station isn't there for Floyd to take back to his past self, causing a temporal paradox.

Also, the third planet is involved at some point, and the Great Zogthar is behind one of the plots.

Hope this helps! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Station V3 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: