forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index forum.comicostrich.com
ComicOstrich Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Battle Barge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Comic Plugging
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Selezen
Egg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: The Battle Barge Reply with quote

Hi. I'll be the first to plug my own comic here then...it's almost shameless!!

It's called Battle Barge and it's going through its birthing pangs at the moment.

It's a comedy strip about a gaming shop. The shop sells wargames, RPGs and computer games, and is run by two guys and thier employee.

I have no firm idea where it will be headed plotwise, but it will poke fun at the retail industry in general with a particular focus on gaming retail, and will also have a nudge at gamers themselves. The staff will be running a roleplay/wargaming group in the shop basement, so that will be an opportunity to do some RPG related strips.

I haven't committed to an update schedule as yet, but it seems to currently be once a week on or near Saturday. It is my intention to get up to 2 updates a week, but I'll have to see how home and work commitments go!
Super Ostrich

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off to a good start! I like the one with the lying customer. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> Comic Plugging All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: