forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index forum.comicostrich.com
ComicOstrich Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starship Troopers 3?!?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> PodWarp 1999
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbowl
Hatching

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:45 am    Post subject: Starship Troopers 3?!?!?! Reply with quote

Where the heck did that come from?????????

Why is everyone saying it looks so stupid and low budget, I think it looks fine... And the plot looks like a cross between Starcraft, the Starship Troopers CG series and the Alien novels...

Shocked
Hatching

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still trying to figure out where the 2nd movie came from.

This investigation will likely require me to actually watch both of said movies. As of yet, I've only read the (very good) book.

That book should be required reading in schools... But it never will be, because it denounces the same.
tbowl
Hatching

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm too skerred to watch the 2nd one, I think the first one is pretty much a travesty because, and this is a big because, once you watch the CG series you just about never want to even hear about the first SST ever again...

The CG series is mind-blowing... And I think they took a lot of that and put it into SST3 and I think that's why nobody has a clue about SST3...

I need to watch it though to decide I shpose...
Egg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought the DVD of the CGI series (Marauders) and didn't really care for it. I thought the first movie was fine for what it was... a gory bug-shootin' fest. I haven't any interest in sampling the two sequels.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> PodWarp 1999 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: