forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index forum.comicostrich.com
ComicOstrich Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is your website hacked?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> PodWarp 1999
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam_Y
Egg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:56 am    Post subject: Is your website hacked? Reply with quote

Im confused. Is anyone having problems with ads/spyware when vising podwarp's website?
Axonite
Super Ostrich

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you getting that on the main page, or was it a 404 error search page when viewing an archive page or comments? The 404 problem should be fixed now, but the archive page URLs have changed.
Egg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Axonite wrote:
Are you getting that on the main page, or was it a 404 error search page when viewing an archive page or comments? The 404 problem should be fixed now, but the archive page URLs have changed.

It's weird. It only happens when I go through the main page through a search engine. It redirects to a spyware site. I doubt it's my computer unless I have a virus that has an obsession for podcasts about scifi comics.
EDIT:
Just to reiterate the problem. It seems to be ghosthamster is having the same problem. You get redirected to a spyware site through a search and a search only.
Axonite
Super Ostrich

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem should be gone now.
Hatching

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Is your website hacked? Reply with quote

Adam_Y wrote:
Im confused. Is anyone having problems with ads/spyware when vising podwarp's website?

Yeah quite a lot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.comicostrich.com Forum Index -> PodWarp 1999 All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: